We provide our Web Hosting Resellers with limited WHM (Web hosting Management). These limits help us control the actions our resellers are allowed.
As a reseller, you will have the ability to:
1. Create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
2.Access to all of your domains DNS zones.
3. Manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
4. Permission to check the server information and status.
5. Ability to configure your own customers support requests through cPanel.
6. Ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
7. Customize your hosting and control panel (cPanel, skeleton directory, branding).
Resellers will NOT be able to:
1. Change your own primary username.
2. Ability to assign IP addresses.
3. Permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
4. Perform automated backups tool.
5. Access to install SSL certificates.
6. Access to Fantastico Admin.